I havent been very good about writing lately. Things have been really busy; mostly in a good way but sometimes in a bad way. I hope that I will build up some endurance for the bad stuff and that the pace of life here wont seem so crazy at some point, some point soon, I hope.
- Friends, friends friends
- I forgot how pretty it is here, the trees are just starting to change and there is no dog shit to negotiate when going for a walk down the road
- Meal planning and supermarkets. I love going to the market and finding everything I might need to make a recipe I find in one of the thousands of cooking magazines you can buy. I also love my kitchen and my convection oven, this is the shit that makes me so happy!
- A real pedicure that uses water. Weird, I know, but its so true!
- HGTV and other domestic related semi amusing television
- Internet speed
- Self Service Gas
- It is familiar, I know my way around and where to find stuff, this does mitigate the culture shock
- DRIVING IN CIRCLES ALL DAY LONG
- our public school’s obsession with standardized testing
- medical professionals lack of bedside manner
- too much of everything (ie 500 channels on our standard cable package)
- Paying a 15 year old $12/hour to babysit
- children’s soccer or baseball games on Sunday
- Missing Friends
- Folding Laundry badly
- THE DRIVING IS MAKING ME INSANE