Could anyone fuck up global political stability more than the Cheney administration? Actually, with help from a McCain campaign/wanabee administration it seems to be possible. I am not the paranoid cynical type that would jump to the conclusion that this little military incursion in the Caucasus region was something that a desperate political party thought up. However, there are cooler and more informed heads that are indicating this is exactly what happen. How can anyone vote for this guy?
- Before the conflict we were in Georgia with troops “training“.
- Does anyone find this extremely convenient for McCain and WRONG
- Hardly surprising, there is a total lack of understanding of the human component of war
- In case you thought McCain had some sort of grip on foreign affairs let alone history, you are wrong
- A little wisdom from a crotchety guy (no not McCain)
- This could be funny if it wasn’t so pathetic
- Even the pundits in Europe and Russia are suspicious
- And for those who depend on John Stewart to tell it like it is
This should not be political fun for some Americans, people have died.